Saturday, October 29, 2011

Class updates

Remember those classes I'm taking? The last few weeks I've sort of felt like I couldn't catch my breath. Would you believe that my Supervisor sent me a link to another course on Market Conduct Examinations. It starts November 28th.

I also got an email a couple weeks ago from our Accounting Clerk:

Sarah,
Would you like me to process your registration for these courses?
Disability Part I (11/7 - 2/24)
HIPAA Primer (11/7 - 2/24)

~ Accounting Clerk

Hmm. They may start 11/7 but I don't think I'll be ready until Mid-December. I guess I have my winter entertainment planned.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are busy as can be! I missed checking your blog while my computer was being fixed. We will call sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments.